Meetings and workshop locations
JBC – John Bryan Community Center
100 Dayton St., Yellow Springs, OH 45387 on the 2nd floor at the large two door room toward the front of the building. Our Library is kept here in the smaller room next door.
BLC – Bethel Lutheran Church, at their Glaesner Community Center Hall next-door.
2731 W Jackson Rd, Springfield, OH 45502 At the corner of Hwy 68 (Springfield/Xenia Rd.) and Jackson Rd. in Hustead, OH in sight of Young’s Golden Jersey Inn restaurant across the street.
May 14, 7pm JBC
Rigid Heddle Weaving with Nancy Niemeyer. She will give demonstrations and show examples.
June 11, 6 pm BLC
Weft-Over Sale and Picnic
2018-2019 Programs (past)
- October 12 – Leslie Arendt – “Fashions Through the Ages”. Costume program showing styles during the 1770-1880’s.
- November 9-11- Robin Spady – “Cutting Loose with Tied Weaves” The types of weaves presented are Summer & Winter, Taquete, Samitum, and Quigley.
- December 11 – Holiday Party with canned goods donation to the Fairborn Food Pantry.
- January 8 “Do I really need weaving software?”
- January 26 “Warping Without Tears”
- February 16-17 “Favorite Weaves – Round robin workshop”
- March 2 “Hands-On instruction for the iWeaveIt App”
- March 16 “Learn Locker-Hooking” Workshop with Kathy Krisher of Dream Weaver Fibers.
- April 26 – 28 ” Red and White weaves ”